मंगलवार, 1 मार्च 2022

पेंक्रिटाइटिस ...💐

I'm suffering from chronic pancreatitis by birth/childhood and it was not diagnosed till 2014. In 2014, I had diagnosed this having bloody stool and vomiting.

I was admitted in sector 9 hospital in Bhilai for one week, and my doctor suggested me to consult in Asian Institute of Gastroenterology (a biggest hospital in Asia of gastroenterology, Haidarabad).

Presently, I am facing hyper suger level, oily stool, IBS, hypo thyroid, loosing weight, fatigue, dippression, anxiety and many more. I m taking insulin, protein powder, digestive enzymes after each meal. As per my doctor, the pancreas is damaged, and not functioning properly. Kindly guide me what to do?


कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

साधना काल 💕

सन 2007 की बात है, नवरात्रि चल रही थी। मैने किसी से सुना था की नवरात्रि में साधक की मनोकामनाएं पूर्ण होती है, साधनाएं सफल होती है। मैने सोचा...